Saturday, April 17, 2010

Isabel has arrived!!!


Congratulations Fleur and David and welcome Isabel!!!

Babies only arrive in the wee small hours and Isabel was no exception. Mum spent the evening in hospital and finally had Issie at 5am this morning. Dad went home to sleep it off. Aunt Lizzie texted me at 5.40am, but I'm not complaining. The best sort of news is worth the early wake-up call. Now I just can't wait to meet the little one.

Cookies and knitting will be in the post in the next few days.

xo

2 comments:

Bells said...

aww little baby girls are lovely. I have a niece version sleeping sweetly in my spare room right now.

I highly recommend throwing yourself into baby girl knitting. There's nothing like it!

Julia said...

They are. And so much easier to buy presents for. My second blanket is almost done in girly, candy apple sort of colours. I attempted to knit a small bear but it didn't go very well - didn't make it past the legs.