Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Australia's Best Home Chef?

You be the judge!

I have made it to the dizzy heights of top 5 finalists in the Take 5 Magazine competition to find Australia's best home chef.

Now it may not be Masterchef, but then there's no public meltdowns, war of the words or sucking up to the judges involved. Just straight cooking. And, I'd really like to win!

There are two categories of winner - judges choice and reader's choice. To vote for me, you can ring 1902 554 994 or SMS 199 54994. Voting code is 55.

Voting ends on Tuesday at midnight (or does that make it Wednesday?)

Fingers crossed...

6 comments:

Bells said...

i voted!!! Good luck!

Julia said...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently I'll be getting a call on Wednesday morning. (Yes, I am a little bit excited.)

Unknown said...

Hey Jools
Lannon and I voted for you
Good luck!!!!!

Julia said...

Thanks Maddie! I'm trying to manage my (and Tim's) expectations but gee it would be cool! If not, we've made out like bandits anyway with some cooking gear & books. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Carrying on a grand tradition of exquisite cooking!With a Dutch & Italian background - I do remember cooking you a BBQ'd Aussie snag when you were little! Unc M

Julia said...

Ha ha ha .... Thanks Mike. Try this one though - I promise you'll enjoy it at least as much as a snag!